Hi, I Am Dena Adams
Hi, I’m Dena and I help women transform their mom, wife, entrepreneur life into the faith-filled and faith-driven life they desire..
I would like to help you with… shutting down the negative self talk, putting down the plates in your juggling act so you can find a harmonic flow to your life, while creating space to spend with God so you can transform your life into the life you were created to live.
I am really good at… being able to break down the big picture into step by step actions (strategies) that allow me to have actionable progress even on my worst days while raising kids, being a wife, volunteering, babysitting, and running a business!! I’m not quite Superwoman, although at times when my kids were younger they told me I was 😉
Live Speaking Events
Virtual Speaking Events
Coaches I've Hired
Can I Really Design My Life?
Living life is challenging enough without feeling like we are not living the life we desire. These areas of life are crucial to develop in order to (over time) design the life you desire.
Here is What Others Are Saying About Working With Me
~Peri M. ~ Australia~
Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I have 5 kids (his, mine, and ours)
- I felt most connected to God living near the base of Mt. Shasta (it is considered one of the most spiritual places on earth)
- I am socially awkward 🙂
- I love strawberries and bananas (I can’t eat them anymore–I’m now allergic) – what the heck, how does that happen?
- I love to sing, not in front of people that aren’t my immediate family
- When I get stressed it goes right to my shoulders, hello tension headaches
- My love language is acts of service and words of affirmations (although I really love getting gifts…I think the test was wrong)
- I was born in Mt. Shasta, CA
- My family is my world and I’ll do anything for them
- I love genealogy research!! (I am related to Roger Williams – Founder of Rhode Island)