Hi, I Am Dena Adams
I’m a mom of 5 incredible adults and 3 doggies, a wife to my amazing husband of almost 20 years, and am passionate about helping you to stop spinning your wheels and start getting things done in your business so you take all the things you have learned from all the coaches and programs and start implementing ONLY what you need for you and your business to start moving forward.
I would like to help you with… shutting down the negative self-talk and doubt, overcome the overwhelm and loneliness of entrepreneurship, lower your stress level so you can put your time, energy and focus into the actions that will support you, your community and your business growth.
I am really good at… being able to break down the big picture into step by step actions, strategies, and systems through brainstorming, talking through stuck points, and accountability while helping you only focus on the tools, tasks, and resources that are important for you right now.
I’m not quite Superwoman, although at times my kids will tell me I am, lol!!
It’s by the grace of God I can accomplish all that I do.
I look forward to helping you stop spinning your wheels and start getting things done.
Here is What Others Are Saying About Working With Me
~Peri M. ~ Australia~
Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I have 5 kids (his, mine, and ours)
- I felt most connected to God living near the base of Mt. Shasta in California (it is considered one of the most spiritual places on earth)
- I am socially awkward 🙂
- I love strawberries and bananas (I can’t eat them anymore–I’m now allergic) – what the heck, how does that happen?
- I love to sing, not in front of people that aren’t my immediate family
- When I get stressed it goes right to my shoulders, hello tension headaches
- My love language is acts of service and words of affirmations (although I really love getting gifts…I think the test was wrong)
- I was born in Mt. Shasta, CA
- My family is my world and I’ll do anything for them
- I love genealogy research!! (I am related to Roger Williams – Founder of Rhode Island)