Hi, I’m Dena and I help women transform their mom, wife, entrepreneur life into the faith-filled and faith-driven life they desire.
I would like to help you with… shutting down the negative self talk, putting down the plates in your juggling act so you can find a harmonic flow to your life, while creating space to spend with God so you can transform your life into the life you were created to live.
I am really good at… being able to break down the big picture into step by step actions that allow me to have actionable progress even on my worst days while raising kids, being a wife, volunteering, babysitting, and running a business!! I’m not quite Superwoman, although at times when my kids were younger they told me I was 😉
Here are a few things people have said about working with me.
“I’ve known Dena and worked with Dena for many, many years. She will give you the how. She is going to give you proven strategies, proven steps, actionable steps that is going to help you breakthrough and help you get to the next level. Dena Adams, I can tell you is a person of integrity, a person of great character, and she absolutely loves people and that is what you need in your life right now to get to the next level. So, if you’re ready to make that change I highly recommend that you choose to partner with Dena Adams to help you get there. ” ~Natacha P.~Florida~
“Dena has provided women with a practical way to rekindle their relationship with God. She takes us on a self-reflective journey starting with identifying where we currently are and why we’re feeling disconnected and alone, all way through to unpacking the many lies we tell ourselves (and hear from others) and then discovering ways that we feel close to God. With a gentle, yet honest tone, Dena gives us the opportunity to reflect on how we see ourselves – digging into the areas that make us feel unworthy, unacceptable and unlovable. She reminds us that every single person, despite how successful or ‘together’ we appear, struggles with these thoughts. But we’re encouraged back to the truths in God’s Word that states our loving Father views us as His new creation – His jewel.” ~Peri M.~Australia~
Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I have 5 kids (his, mine, and ours)
- I felt most connected to God living near the base of Mt. Shasta (it is considered one of the most spiritual places on earth)
- I am socially awkward 🙂
- I love strawberries and bananas (I can’t eat them anymore–I’m now allergic) – what the heck, how does that happen?
- I love to sing, not in front of people that aren’t my immediate family
- When I get stressed it goes right to my shoulders, hello tension headaches
- My love language is acts of service and words of affirmations (although I really love getting gifts…I think the test was wrong)
- I was born in Weed, CA (yes it’s a real place)
- My family is my world and I’ll do anything for them
- I love genealogy research!! (I am related to Roger Williams – Founder of Rhode Island)