Guest Mackenzie Doheney
Mackenzie is an Executive Assistant (EA) with over 20 years of experience working with C-Suite executives, presidents, and founders in the non-profit, private and public spaces. In addition, she has over 10 years of experience hiring, training, and managing administrative assistants – both to work on her team and to support other executives.
In 2016, Mackenzie founded a virtual assistant firm that provides professional and personal assistance to owners and CEO’s that works to ensure the same level of integrity, dedication, and care given in a face-to-face environment is also given while working remotely. She has a passion for showing both leaders and assistants that the relationship between the two is more than just a transactional, day-to-day experience but can be a true partnership. Executive Assistants should be a partner in managing the executive office and truly be an extension of the person they support.
Mentoring and training Executive Assistants in best practices has been part of her repertoire for many years, and in 2020 she developed a formal, 8-week coaching program for EA’s to learn the core values of the EA role, develop their personal brand and elevate their role to that of a strategic partner to their leader.
When she is not hard at work, Mackenzie can be found hiking, running, camping, swimming in the ocean or having dance parties with her two sons. One of her dreams is to someday travel to every continent.
Get Mackenzie’s “How to Manage Your Executive Assistant” PDF here.
You can connect with Mackenzie in the following ways:
If you are an EA (Executive Assistant) or need an EA reach out to Mackenzie
If you found value in this or any episode take a moment to do 1 or more of the following to support the podcast
- Make sure to like, download, and subscribe to this podcast wherever you listen so you don’t miss an episode
- Write a review where you listen so others can see what value you are getting from each episode.
- Share your thoughts: https://anchor.fm/denaadams/message
- Financially Support the podcast: by going to https://anchor.fm/denaadams and click the support button and choose the level of support to keep this podcast going.
- Share with others so they can take action with you
- Email me: email@example.com
- Join the Conversation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/withdenaadams
Thank you again for listening. Make sure to share your rating and review with us where you listen to podcasts. If your platform doesn’t allow ratings or reviews you can
1:Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Leave me a voice message with your name and email address (make sure to spell these out) and review by clicking here and then selecting the message icon. I can’t wait to hear what you are getting from this podcast.
Join us in the Walking With You Facebook group community!